Projects Partner - Diabetes and Internal Medicine BUApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0024084 Date posted 11/09/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Projects Partner, for Takeda’s Diabetes and Internal Medicine Business Unit in our UK Head Offices in Central London, Paddington.
As our successful Projects Partner, you will drive and support our Diabetes and Internal Medicine Business Unit Commercial Strategy by evaluation of sales data, KPIs and reporting Key insights to Head of Internal Medicine and the Business Unit Director.
You will work closely with Regional Account Managers, Channel Strategy Directors, and our key partners (Clarity and Alveo) evaluating sales data and reporting performance on Alogliptin & Prostap DCS within the Diabetes and Internal Medicine Business Unit.
As our Projects Partner you will be required to maintain and continue to develop the key reporting tools to drive sales performance and profitability of Prostap DCS Brand & Vipidia Dispensing Doctor Channel, working closely with the Divisional Sales Director lead for dispensing.
You will provide support with preparing commercial proposal for approvals and sign-off by senior members of the commercial team. You will review and manage all Head Office contracts.
You will update by Horizon scanning NHS tools to provide a monthly report on opportunities and/or considerations, providing insights to the sales teams and management. And will support Senior Projects Partner with project work as and when appropriate.
- Monthly presentation to Business Unit Director, Head of Internal Medicine, and Vipidia Brand team on the latest commercial performance of Prostap DCS and Vipidia Dispensing Doctor Scheme.
- Monitor Salesforce successes and disseminate to Head of Internal Medicine and Business Unit Director the feedback
- Integral part of the head office Business Planning process with the Sales Force and the triangulation validation of the sales forecast process.
- Accurate circulation of customer queries from the Commercial Inbox to relevant parties
- Manage and Monitor the commercial opportunities for financial viability and ensure a sign-off process is carried out for all Commercial Agreements
- Monitor the Prostap DCS brand performance, ensuring all Pathfinder information is kept up to date and changes in discount rate through threshold steps are applied in accordance with the Commercial Agreements
- Validate and create if appropriate any new NHS organisations across the UK and provide and insights & ensure these are entered and updated in pathfinder
- Manage and review Secondary Care Tenders processes to ensure these are carried out prior to deadline.
- Maintain monthly dashboard for Manufacturer Discount Schemes for Dispensing Doctors wholesalers for all relevant Takeda products
- Undertake project work and ad hoc analysis as and when required
Key Skills, Experience and Education
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in Pharma advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working to rigorous schedules and tight deadlines.
- Well organized and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical, planning and organising skills
- Motivated to develop and improve existing systems
- Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel
- Confident ability to communicate effectively with all key contacts and senior key stakeholders
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - Paddington