Pharmacovigilance (PV) AssociateApply Now Email Me Job ID R0015738 Date posted 01/08/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a PV Associate (12 month Fixed Term Contract) at our Central London Paddington offices. Reporting to the UK Drug Safety Lead and a part of the Global Patient Safety Evaluation team, you will be empowered to support the team with appropriate and timely handling of safety data from the UK and Ireland in line with regulatory and global requirements.
The ideal candidate will hold a Pharmacy or Science degree and have a minimum of 12 months experience in a PV or related role within the Pharma industry. You will need to show basic knowledge of UK and EU safety and regulatory requirements and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice.
- Capture and process Adverse Event/safety and Product Complaint data to meet regulatory and Company requirements, including case processing, requests for follow up information and case tracking.
- Other support of drug safety activities including scanning and archiving, completing necessary forms.
- Performing monthly reconciliations and supporting with PV Audit/inspection readiness.
- Monitoring the PV inbox and handling and escalating emails received as appropriate
- Supporting and conducting PV training to local affiliate employees, non PV staff and external service providers.
In addition to the experience outlined above, to be a success in this role you will need the following qualities :
- Self-driven, with a conscientious attitude
- A team player with the ability to collaborate across various functional areas
- Strong planning and organising skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Able to make sound decisions and solve problems independently and logically.
- Computer literate including use of spreadsheets and databases.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
L-Shire - United Kingdom - Paddington
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)