Patient Services ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0035225 Date posted 05/10/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Patient Services Manager
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Patient Services Manager in our UK office, in
The Patient Services Manager leads, drive and supports excellence in patient support programmes across all business units, working together with Patient Services & Commercial Lead and all relevant local functions and global/international teams. Responsible for development and successful and compliant execution of local solutions, with guidance from Patient Services & Commercial Lead and global/international teams. Reports to the Patient Services & Commercial Lead with dotted-line to the Head of Patient Services Europe.
- Assess and monitor impact and execution of current patient service offerings, liaising with Patient Services & Commercial Lead and Patient Advocacy Lead to capture feedback from service users and stakeholders such as HCPs, Nurses, patient organisations and payers.
- Support the development and implementation of best-in class patient support programs across all brands in alignment with local (internal/external) stakeholders and the Global Patient Support stakeholders.
- Assess and monitor local legal and regulatory environment relevant to patient support programs. Work with Compliance, Legal, Regulatory to adhere to obligations.
- Organize and maintain records of necessary Quality Agreements, Request for Proposals (RFPs), contracts, and training of third party suppliers.
- Create and deliver a plan to expand patient support programmes to cover maximum patients.
- Working with the Patient Services & Commercial Lead and internal stakeholders to develop and track other KPIs associated with patient support.
- Develop relationships with leading nurses in relevant therapeutic areas. Organise training regarding our disease areas and services.
- Share best-practices with local and international team and report on a monthly basis the KPIs to International.
Key skills required
- Medical diploma (nurse, clinical officer, doctor) is preferred, alternatively degree-qualified,
- preferably in a scientific discipline
- Knowledge of APBI and IPHA Codes of Practice
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical industry is required, including intimate knowledge of industry code of conduct and relevant legislation for interaction with patients
- Experience with the design and implementation of patient support programs is preferred
- Strong understanding of the patient support environment
- Proven project management experience
- Excellence command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of any local language is an asset
- Experience in patient organisations
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.