Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Medical Advisor Immunology HAE
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Medical Advisor, Immunology HAE
As our successful Medical Advisor, Immunology HAEyou will provide comprehensive medical and scientific support for Takeda products in the immunology area within a local operating company (LOC).
Your primary responsibilities will include scientific projects to design development and follow up, provide scientific education programs for health care professionals, and offer collaborative support for commercial activities.
And as appropriate for the LOC, your responsibilities will also include ensuring adherence to applicable laws, codes and regulations.
As our Medical Advisor you will specifically work within our Immunology and HAE Business Unit:
- Primary Immune Deficiencies
- Secondary Immune Deficiencies, Rare Autoimmune Immunodeficiencies, Neuroimmunology
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Develop scientific programs within the local medical plan also aligned with the brandstrategies
- Deliver quality medical education/ scientific presentations in a variety of internal and external settings and to obtain valuable feedback that can be disseminated throughout the organization
- Follow up of scientific programs assuring their execution in time
- Provide medical and scientific training and updates to the sales forceteam
- Ensure the implementation of local publication plan
- Management and follow up of IIR proposals in coordination with GMA
- Provide support in cross-functional therapeutic projects such as slide-deck development, training initiatives and publication planning, at the LOClevel.
- Attend selected appropriate national and international professional meetings to represent Takeda when requested by CML, respond to medical and scientific questions and enhance the development of KOLrelationship
- Review and approve LOC promotional materials and activities, including congresses and meetings, ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice.
- In collaboration with CML and LOC commercial teams, identify, build, and leverage relationships with national Key OpinionLeaders (KOLs): Identify and develop key thought leaders for medical education and clinical researchopportunities. Establish a professional collaborative relationship with KOLs soas to be considered a valued credible resource of medical/scientific expertise and information both internally andexternally
Education, Key Skills, Experience and Competencies
- An advanced degree in life sciences (MD, PhD or MPharm orequivalent)
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry in the capacity of a Medical Advisor or similar/equivalent providing scientificsupport.
- Registered medical practitioner or a pharmacist registered in the UK
- Final signatory, desirable
- Knowledge statistics, pharma economy, clinical trial legislation, regulatory laws
- Experience with drug therapy positioning and experience in running medical projects
- Knowledge of local, regional and international regulatory requirements as applied toproduct development, promotional activities, andpharmacovigilance
- Knowledge of policies, codes of practice and regulations as applied to pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated scientificknowledgeandcontinuingeffortstoupdateandimprove knowledgein a specific therapeutic area
- Evidence inmanagingmedicalprojectshowingabilitytoliaisewithothernon-scientific departments
- Articulate andpersuasiveduringformalandinformalpresentations;abletoconvey scientific ideas to a variety ofaudiences
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage internal and external relationships
- Ability to work effectively on multi-disciplinary teams to achieve desiredoutcomes
- Ability to prioritize projects and actions and execute multiple responsibilities
- Head office-based role
- Travel requirements: approximately 30% of the time in the field
- Valid driver license in the UK
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com