Medical Advisor Immunology HAE
London, United Kingdom
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
At Takeda, your data skills will change lives. As the Manager of Data Analytics, you will have the opportunity to improve our plants and functions operations and allow you to work with interesting and demanding data. Choose where you want to work across our Global Manufacturing & Supply Network around the world and enjoy the dynamic spirit of the Takeda Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain team.
Are you eager to be a part of an innovative environment that makes a difference in patients’ lives? Then join our new, dynamic and highly motivated Data Analytics team today - we are looking forward to receiving your application.
What makes a successful Global Data Scientist? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
Senior Manager of Data Analytics, Zurich, Switzerland
“Conveying the message of Digital in a succinct, subtle and precise way gives me a deep sense of satisfaction.”
Senior Director & Plant Manager, Oranienburg, Germany
“We are challenging our people and our processes to an extent we have not done before.”
Global Head of Innovation, Zurich, Switzerland
“Join us on our digital mission: Plants becoming integrated, automated and based on analytics - Supply Chain being transformed and made more efficient by analytics and new technologies.”
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Medical Advisor Immunology HAEApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Medical Advisor, Immunology HAE
As our successful Medical Advisor, Immunology HAEyou will provide comprehensive medical and scientific support for Takeda products in the immunology area within a local operating company (LOC).
Your primary responsibilities will include scientific projects to design development and follow up, provide scientific education programs for health care professionals, and offer collaborative support for commercial activities.
And as appropriate for the LOC, your responsibilities will also include ensuring adherence to applicable laws, codes and regulations.
As our Medical Advisor you will specifically work within our Immunology and HAE Business Unit:
- Primary Immune Deficiencies
- Secondary Immune Deficiencies, Rare Autoimmune Immunodeficiencies, Neuroimmunology
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Develop scientific programs within the local medical plan also aligned with the brandstrategies
- Deliver quality medical education/ scientific presentations in a variety of internal and external settings and to obtain valuable feedback that can be disseminated throughout the organization
- Follow up of scientific programs assuring their execution in time
- Provide medical and scientific training and updates to the sales forceteam
- Ensure the implementation of local publication plan
- Management and follow up of IIR proposals in coordination with GMA
- Provide support in cross-functional therapeutic projects such as slide-deck development, training initiatives and publication planning, at the LOClevel.
- Attend selected appropriate national and international professional meetings to represent Takeda when requested by CML, respond to medical and scientific questions and enhance the development of KOLrelationship
- Review and approve LOC promotional materials and activities, including congresses and meetings, ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice.
- In collaboration with CML and LOC commercial teams, identify, build, and leverage relationships with national Key OpinionLeaders (KOLs): Identify and develop key thought leaders for medical education and clinical researchopportunities. Establish a professional collaborative relationship with KOLs soas to be considered a valued credible resource of medical/scientific expertise and information both internally andexternally
Education, Key Skills, Experience and Competencies
- An advanced degree in life sciences (MD, PhD or MPharm orequivalent)
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry in the capacity of a Medical Advisor or similar/equivalent providing scientificsupport.
- Registered medical practitioner or a pharmacist registered in the UK
- Final signatory, desirable
- Knowledge statistics, pharma economy, clinical trial legislation, regulatory laws
- Experience with drug therapy positioning and experience in running medical projects
- Knowledge of local, regional and international regulatory requirements as applied toproduct development, promotional activities, andpharmacovigilance
- Knowledge of policies, codes of practice and regulations as applied to pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated scientificknowledgeandcontinuingeffortstoupdateandimprove knowledgein a specific therapeutic area
- Evidence inmanagingmedicalprojectshowingabilitytoliaisewithothernon-scientific departments
- Articulate andpersuasiveduringformalandinformalpresentations;abletoconvey scientific ideas to a variety ofaudiences
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage internal and external relationships
- Ability to work effectively on multi-disciplinary teams to achieve desiredoutcomes
- Ability to prioritize projects and actions and execute multiple responsibilities
- Head office-based role
- Travel requirements: approximately 30% of the time in the field
- Valid driver license in the UK
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
LocationsLondon, Great Britain
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0032105