Medical Advisor Genetic DiseasesApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0035686 Date posted 12/04/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Medical Advisor in our London Paddington office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Medical Advisor you will provide comprehensive medical and scientific support for Takeda products in the Genetic Diseases therapeutic area within a local operating company (LOC). A typical day will include:
- Develop scientific programs within the local medical plan also aligned with the brand strategies.
- Deliver quality medical education and scientific presentations in a variety of internal and external settings and to obtain valuable feedback that can be disseminated throughout the organization.
- Provide support in cross-functional therapeutic projects such as slide-deck development, training initiatives and publication planning, at the LOC level.
- Attend selected appropriate national and international professional meetings to represent Takeda when requested by Country Medical Lead, respond to medical and scientific questions and enhance the development of KOL relationship.
- Establish a professional collaborative relationship with KOLs so as to be considered a valued credible resource of medical/scientific expertise and information both internally and externally.
- Management and follow up of IIR proposals in coordination with GMA.
- Experience in providing scientific support.
- Experience with relevant therapeutic area research or clinical practice in relevant therapeutic area.
- Basic knowledge statistics, pharma economy, clinical trial legislation, regulatory laws.
- Experience with drug therapy positioning and experience in running medical projects.
- Knowledge of local, regional and international regulatory requirements as applied to product development, promotional activities, and pharmacovigilance.
- Knowledge of policies, codes of practice and regulations as applied to pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- An advanced degree in life sciences (MD or MPharm or equivalent)
- Business proficiency in English
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance (if applicable to the position), Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.