Marketing Manager - OncologyApply Now Email Me Job ID R0014747 Date posted 12/11/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a Marketing Manager in our Oncology Business Unit based at our new UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington. You will be working with a highly collaborative team of talented individuals across Medical, Sales, Market Access and Marketing who have driven considerable achievements in the Oncology area.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Oncology, you will be empowered to manage all UK marketing activities relating to Brigatinib (treatment of Non Small Cell Lung Cancer). You will take the lead operational marketing role within the Brand Team for specific life cycle events and projects relating to the product as agreed in the brand plan and take an active role in Oncology BU organised commercialisation activities. Building relationships with UK KOLs in the Oncology therapy area will be a key part of your role, driving a deep understanding of what motivates ALK+ NSCLC patients and the HCPs that care for them.
We are seeking an experienced and tenacious Marketer from within the Pharmaceutical industry who is looking for ownership and empowerment to bring real value to our brand, our patients and our customers, enabling a best-in-class customer experience.
- Targeted lung cancer therapy experience with NSCLC/ALK+ experience (preferred) or other targeted therapy experience (e.g. EGFR) with an understanding of the KAM model.
- Experience with new product launches, especially in oncology and/or orphan disease markets
- Business acumen and ability to understand and actively contribute to the management of a P&L
- Analytical, able to convert information into insights; monitoring market trends, uncovering unmet needs, identifying risks, barriers and opportunities at national level
- Entrepreneurship and ability to develop a commercially robust plan that exceeds customer expectations
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage both external and internal customers and willing to spend high amount of time with customers
- Able to build a collaborative network of relationships with people in a variety of functions, roles and locations and leverages formal and informal networks to accomplish the ambitious goals
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, 20% Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - Paddington