Market Access Medical WriterApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0027749 Date posted 01/25/2021 Location: London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Market Access Medical Writer in our UK Head office in Paddington, London.
As our successful Market Access Medical Writer, you will support the Market Access Team. You will be empowered to provide expert medical writing expertise to develop high quality HTA submission dossiers for Takeda’s new medicines and lead related activities to maximise Market Access.
You will take the lead in compiling, writing, editing market access deliverables covering all phases of submission to reimbursement agencies. These will include Horizon Scanning documents, Advanced Budgetary Notifications, full and abbreviated submission to HTA bodies including NICE and SMC, Value materials including detail materials, value messages both traditional and digital.
You will also have considerable involvement with internal stakeholder groups including contribution to the development of Takeda commercial and business strategy and supporting the field-based teams in providing advice and support with HCPs around market access matters.
As our successful Market Access Medical Writer you will need to have had proven success working in a medical writing function, either in the industry or from an agency background. You will have a high level of clinical expertise to be confident with complex clinical data and clinical terminology, methodology and procedures.
Key skills required
- Medical writing skills (including English grammar, familiarity with style guides, reference management software, analysing, editing, proof reading, knowledge of medical databases and search engines)
- Literature / reference searching with experience developing relevant search strategies
- Understanding of NHS and decision processes involved in bringing drugs to the market and to prescribers.
- Knowledge of horizon scanning and HTA organisations and other key external stakeholder bodies
- Educated to degree level with a life sciences degree (Master’s/PhD degree or clinical degree preferred)
- Collaborative, good networker and influencer with a positive work ethic.
- Desire to put the patient first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com