Junior Product Manager - HaematologyApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0040441 Date posted 08/30/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Junior Product Manager, Haematology.
As our Junior Product Manager, Haematology you will be in a pivotal marketing role with responsibility for supporting of all Marketing Activities for a suite of Takeda’s key strategic Haemophilia brands in a highly dynamic market. You will focus on launch, prelaunch and tender activities across the portfolio and collaborate with a cross functional team.
Takeda is a Haemophilia market leader in both the UK and internationally and has the broader portfolio on the market.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn, develop and add value with a globally leading pharmaceutical company and deliver impactful therapeutic options to patients with a rare disease. The role is an excellent learning opportunity for candidates looking to develop their understanding of a multidisciplinary team with a view to progressing to more senior roles within marketing or other areas within the organisation.
- You will build strong partnership across several functions (field sales, access, medical etc.) in an international matrix organisation.
- Support with the development of marketing materials in line with brand plan and communication goals (leaflets, digital, brochures, etc)
- Manage the approval of marketing materials across the Haematology portfolio in Promomats (approval process). Ensure materials comply with ABPI code of practice and internal SOP.
- Support with implementation of marketing plan for products within range by coordinating input from all parties involved.
- Support with the organisation, approval and execution of internal and external meetings
- Support market research in conjunction with senior marketers
- Work cross functionally with business Insights, Senior Marketers and National Sales Manager to develop sales forecasts
- Support the product managers with the supply chain monthly demand forecast review
- Brief and monitor agencies to ensure integrated marketing communications strategy is reflected in all activities and that communication goals are met.
- Monitor effectiveness of promotion against agreed objectives.
- Manage promotional budgets to remain within agreed spending levels.
- Support the Haematology business unit with key projects and initiatives across the Haematology portfolio
- Updating launch excellence platform and supporting with launch strategy and planning
- Support with communication of strategy and marketing plans to senior leadership
Education, Behavioural Competencies
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in life sciences or marketing
- Work experience in a pharmaceutical sales and marketing role from a similar organisation
- Experience operating in a multi-national and matrix organisation
- Good understanding of commercial aspects of the business including brand management, sales planning and execution, market access, patient advocacy, regulatory environments and pricing, hospital listing for the brands in the UK
- Self-starter, able to complete tasks and manage to deadlines
- Highly competent with PC (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM systems
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.