HRBP – Strategic ProjectsApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0036246 Date posted 04/29/2021 Location: London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
*Please note this position is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure operational delivery of key projects within the HR function. The role will report to the HR Business Leader and work in full partnership with the wider HR Team.
As a secondary requirement, this role may be required to step in as a client facing HR Business Partner for defined client groups, delivering the people agenda and embedding the new projects/ initiatives. Alternatively, the role may work directly with the HRBP team members to provide project updates and explain requirements to enable the HRBP’s to navigate the change projects with their client groups.
Key Accountabilities (include but not limited to)
Operational project delivery
- Re-organisation activities, including understanding the business areas, aims and objectives and supporting the implementation, including ensuring compliance with all legal considerations.
- Support existing project work by taking ownership, building rapid rapport with key stakeholders and exploring future state, being clear on existing local HR team role and how this can transition.
- Collaborate with other HR team members to identify where there are similar or adjacent needs across other activities and divisions where development and/or sourcing can be leveraged.
HRBP/ HR Team Partnership
- Serve as a partner to Senior Leaders on the creation of development plans for key talent and determine what development solutions may be appropriate
- Serve as a champion for new leadership development solutions; articulate relevance to new model and ways of working
- Where appropriate provide feedback to leaders and management to help them improve their leadership and understanding of new model and ways of working
- Anticipate impact on people and organization as a result of potential changes
- Consult with leaders on how to minimize disruption resulting from change
- Advise leaders on leading their teams through organizational change
- Maintain an awareness of changes in client business areas internally (within organization) and externally (within industry/discipline)
Experience and Education
- University degree, ideally in Human Resources
- Ideally previous industry related experience.
- Experience working as a Senior HR Advisor or HRBP, within an international, matrix organisation essential
- Result oriented and able to develop plans/solutions and to deliver expected results even in ambiguous circumstances
- Skilled in developing HR plans/initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives
- Openness and flexibility and ability to deal with and communicate change effectively
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com