Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
HR Partner UK-Ireland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our HR Partner UK & Ireland.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
As our successful HR Partner, you will deliver people solutions that enables us to develop an exceptional employee experience thereby achieving both the aspired EUCAN (Europe and Canada) People Strategy and the global HR Vision within your area of accountability.
In this role you will play a key role in impacting the engagement and people experience that our employees will have throughout their tenure. You will focus on implementing global and regional programmes, develop and support local programs, and in collaboration with the HR Business Leader build a robust community on site and support long-term engagement strategies.
You will support bringing to life the EUCAN People strategy through a variety of accountabilities ranging from on the ground employee engagement activities to acting as an Employee partner to ensuring right talents are in the right roles.
- Align business objectives with employees and management in the LOC
- Act as a consultant to business partners on HR-related issues, as well as an employee champion and change agent
- Assess and anticipate people-related needs, communicating needs proactively, and develop integrated solutions
- Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization eg Talent Review / Performance Management
The role requires some strategic and mostly operational capabilities. You will be involved in business partnership, project management, in-direct people management, influencing, coaching, resource management, analytic and insights.
- Act as an HR partner to the Business Units/functions of accountability, support cross functional projects with employee impacts and be a sounding board for any employee related items
- Participate in the design and development of regional or Business Unit (EUCAN) projects
- Support the execution of the country HR plan in line with global and EUCAN People strategy
- Participate in Business Unit/functional meetings as HR Partner
- Execute against agreed workforce plan for the agreed area of accountabilities
- Support the management of the local Talent Review in collaboration with the other HR Partners and the HR Business Leader.
- On-board and assimilate colleagues joining internally/externally in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition partner
- Support communication & implementation on Total Rewards programs in collaboration with the People Solutions teams
- Maintaining the integrity of local Workforce data within the systems to ensure accurate reporting for local Finance and HR Business Leader
- Manage the people data analysis for M&A or divestures
- Align and implement local restructuring/re-organization plans in collaboration with HR Business Leader
- Drive and deploy Local employee experience action plan
- Coach managers and employees as appropriate
- Translate annual internal engagement survey into insights and action plans
- In collaboration with the HR Business Leader, develop a local HR communication plan based on local needs and employee population
- Partnering with People Solutions, COEi, PAG to manage escalated queries and support regional requirements to create a positive employee experience
- Facilitate employee relations
- Manage employee performance cycle
- Counsel and intervene in conflicting situations and in collaboration with PAG
- Counsel in situations related to wellbeing and Psychosocial Risks (“RPS”)
- Drive individual performance plan documentation completion and counselling in collaboration with local PAG
- Support LOC employee announcements in collaboration with the HR Business Leader
- Support all people related communication coming from EUCAN Business Units
- Drive all communication on HR related processes (eg. Performance mgmt., L&D) changes, updates and announcements and in collaboration with the People Solutions team, HR Partners, PAG and HR Business Leader
- Drive or take partnership in LOC/EUCAN specific HR projects
- Support local audits that need HR related data
Education, Experience and Key Skills:
- University degree/ equivalent qualification, ideally in Human Resources
- Industry related experience, international company experience, multi-cultural environment
- Result oriented and able to develop plans/solutions and to deliver expected results even in ambiguous circumstances
- Skilled in developing HR plans/initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives
- Experience of managing change and driving Business communication, coaching, and influencing skills demonstrated by the ability to use a range of different approaches, to persuade others and to gain acceptance of proposals and decisions
- Analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to make timely and balanced decisions and generate insights from employee surveys
- Good project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced multi-cultural matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with cultural sensitivity
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships at all levels of interaction and across functional teams combined with cultural sensitivity
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Working knowledge of HR Workday system.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com