HR & Payroll CoordinatorApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0016950 Date posted 02/14/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a HR and Payroll Coordinator in our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Supporting the UK and Ireland Takeda business, reporting into the HR Director and working alongside our two HR Business Partners, you will be empowered to support with the smooth running of the HR and Payroll function and provide employees and line managers with an efficient and helpful HR and Payroll Service. Our environment is one which is customer-centric and collaborative and you will be working with a team of people who value the support that the HR team bring to the business.
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 2 years experience in a HR Department of a commercial organisation with particular strengths in managing outsourced payroll processing and database management. Working as part of small busy team you will need to be very well organised with strong collaboration skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of an organisation.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Payroll - responsible for all administration in association with the monthly payroll processing provider.
- Accurate and timely completion of all HR administration surrounding the employee life cycle (including all contractual and other paperwork).
- HR System & Employee Data Management - responsibility as local administrator for the HR system (WorkDay) including data updates and reporting.
- Absence Management & Employee Benefits - key point of contact with our benefits provider and administration of staff benefits programme and pension scheme.
- Salary & Bonus - preparation of salary review and bonus documentation.
- Leaver Process - coordination with line managers for the full process.
- HR employee updates and HR correspondence including new starter contracts, contractual changes and reference requests.
- Working in partnership with HR Business Partners and HR Director on new projects and employee relations.
- Providing information on HR processes and policies in response to queries from employees and managers.
Additional key skills required
Educated to Degree Level, preferably working towards professional CIPD qualification
Payroll processing experience (via outsourced provider or in-house)
IT proficiency with experience in using HRIS – ideally Workday or similar
Able to show initiative and work under pressure with multi priorities
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - Paddington
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)