Health EconomistApply Now Email Me Job ID R0014906 Date posted 12/04/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a Health Economist in our UK offices in Central London Paddington.
As a Health Economist supporting the Market Access Team, you will be empowered to lead the development and implementation of health economic strategies for products across nSCLC or Haemto-Oncology
The successful applicant will need to be a skilled health economist who will develop, implement and manage health economics strategies to demonstrate the value of pipeline and inline products across the therapy portfolio.
- Lead the development and implementation of health economic strategies for products across nSCLC or Haemto-Oncology
- Continuously support the required health economics updates for product in Oncology, Diabetes, Gastro-intestinal and established brands
- Lead the development of the health economics publications across portfolio
- Consistent high level of support provided to cross-functional teams (commercial, medical, HEOR)
Key skills required
- An advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D., Pharm.D., M.D.,M.B.A. or equivalent) in Health Economics, Economics, Public Heath, Epidemiology or related area or relevant experience
- 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry including the UK.
- Experience developing and implementing pharmacoeconomic models and publication of cost effectiveness analyses individually and in collaboration with contract research organizations and academic collaborators.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead a matrix team
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence cross functional stakeholders, executive management and external key opinion leaders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, 20% Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - London