Head of Multichannel Customer EngagementApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0017572 Date posted 05/05/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a Head of Multi-channel Customer Engagement (MCE) in our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington.
Reporting to the Customer Excellence Director you will be empowered to establish `excellence ` in our multi channel working practice throughout the UK/IE business and develop engagement of our target user groups including HCPs, patients, representatives and internal stakeholders.
In this key leadership role, you will be accountable for delivering a customer-centric multi channel operating model that delivers true customer value and commercial excellence. By integrating novel channels with more traditional channels to build on-going, value-added dialogue with our customers and patients you will be responsible for:
- Supporting cross-portfolio planning with strategic channels expertise
- Creating insight from available data sources to inform channel design
- Design of channels to meet overall needs of our target customer/user groups and Internal stakeholders
- Engaging internal stakeholders to ensure understanding/alignment with brand strategy and objectives and embed omni-channel working practices (novel and traditional)
- Seeking, assessing and delivering innovative strategic partnerships that can enhance thinking.
- Designing robust measurements (metrics, tools) that provide insight and transparency but also enable agility.
- Supporting learning and behaviour change internally to create an ‘omni-channel culture’
- Proven leadership success and substantial people management experience with strong personal communication capabilities
- Operational and strategic leadership including business transformation/evolution with an inquisitive mind
- Cross functional Project Leadership/Management in a matrix environment
- Understanding of the digital landscape both in healthcare and beyond, underpinned by sufficient high-level technical understanding to assess ideas and plans
- Multi or omnichannel design and implementation with proven aptitude for working across commercial and technology disciplines
- Understanding of the healthcare regulatory environment
- Proven experience in marketing automation / interactive marketing methodologies and operational processes
- Proven hands-on experience with campaign management (eg SFMC) and CRM technologies (eg SFDC or Veeva)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - Paddington