Executive Key Account Manager/Lead - Neuroscience - North WestApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0042778 Date posted 10/23/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Account Lead in North West region which encompassed North Cumbria, Lancashire, Blackpool, Southport, St Helens and Warrington.
To develop compliant local strategies and tactics, reflecting the central brand strategy, to grow market share of the Takeda neuroscience portfolio. To lead the effective delivery of the local business plan working in collaboration with other Takeda field teams (where appropriate) and Head Office corporate functions. To align business objectives to relevant NHS customer needs across local health economies and networks. To ensure that the Takeda Neuroscience portfolio is available in all accounts and that their prescribing position is aligned to product licence and national guidance.
- To construct, present and agree with the Business lead/Business Unit Director the territory business plan and sales forecast.
- To be accountable for the delivery of the plan for the Takeda Neuroscience portfolio, working with other field teams, their line management and Takeda Head Office functions.
- To build an understanding of the regional potential for the neuroscience portfolio usage, referral patterns, customer behaviour and create active development streams allowing access to increasing patient numbers.
- To monitor and review the account level interaction plan(s) and logistical objectives, proactively making adjustments in line with changing circumstances to ensure that all objectives are achieved.
- To leverage support for products/ideas/projects across networks and to contribute to the development and mobilisation of local and national brand advocates.
- To work collaboratively with other Takeda field teams and Head Office functions to integrate working practices and differentiate Takeda effectively to leverage maximum value for the company and the NHS.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of national policy objectives/drivers/barriers and align this with corporate strategy to best identify opportunities for growing the business at a Regional level.
- To ensure that all knowledge management and CRM systems are maintained in accordance with Takeda standards and to ensure that business plans and objectives are transparent to the Senior Leadership Team of Takeda UK.
- To possess a thorough understanding of the provisions of the APBI Code of Practice, remain compliant with Takeda SOPs and policies throughout duration of employment and complete training within required deadlines, to ensure that the Company's image and reputation is never jeopardised by irresponsible or unethical conduct
Key skills required
- Industry experience in pharmaceutical sales as a Key Account Manager (KAM), Area Business Manager (ABM), Sales Representative or Account Lead
- Therapy experience in psychiatry, neuroscience desired ; specialty care essential
- Proven sales experience and experience of customers across the whole of the local health economy
- Leadership, autonomy and great communication skills
- Work collaboratively with immediate and cross functional team
- Experience writing business plans and delivering against them
- Analytical abilities, strategic thinking, prioritisation skills, excellence in execution
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.