Evidence Generation LeadApply Now Email Me Job ID R0014712 Date posted 12/03/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda UK winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Awards 2018/2019.
Join us in the newly created role of Evidence Generation Lead based from our new UK Head offices in Central London Paddington.
As a Evidence Generation Lead and a key member of medical leadership team, reporting directly into the Medical Director UK/IE you will be empowered to lead on building capabilities and delivering evidence generation projects which result in the UK/Ireland affiliate being recognised as a centre of excellence for RWE (Real World Evidence) generation within the European Region.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate outstanding academic training and practical experience in outcomes and observational research, epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology, or real world evidence generation within speciality care pharmaceuticals. Demonstrated experience in designing and conducting observational studies focusing on therapy areas of interest to Takeda is highly desirable
- Take a leading role in driving collaborate across multiple markets to efficiently generate impactful RWE
- Identify a range of suitably qualified and experienced vendors and suitable data sources to meet the different real world evidence (RWE) generation requirements across franchises
- Act as in-house RWE expert, maintaining understanding of latest thinking and trends in the field and providing a combination of formal training and mentoring for members of the Medical and Health Outcomes functions
- Support franchise medical teams and external experts in the development of RWE protocols and publications
- Act as a visible leader who contributes to the development of a health culture within the Medical Department.
Other key skills and experience required
- Doctoral degree in a relevant discipline (eg. health services research, health outcomes research, epidemiology, public health, economics, statistics or decision sciences)
- OR Clinical degree (e.g., in medicine, pharmacy, nursing) and a masters degree in a related discipline (as above).
- OR Masters degree in a related discipline (as noted above), plus extensive practical experience.
- Ability to communicate scientific evidence, with strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Superior cross functional collaborative leadership skills
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, 20% Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
London, Great Britain