Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Digital Lead in our UK Head Offices in Central London, Paddington.
As our successful Digital Lead, your role is to embed omnichannel thinking into the brand tactics. You will be supporting business units on implementing an omnichannel approach into their brand strategies by:
- Providing thought leadership across digital and non-digital channels, campaign planning, segmentation, and how to leverage a unified strategy to create a personalised customer experience.
- Supporting capability development, upskilling brand teams around digital marketing and developing strong omnichannel capabilities within Takeda.
- Collaborating with business units, agencies, and other internal and external stakeholders to translate business strategy into omnichannel customer engagement tactics.
SHAPE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY:
- Act as a hands-on consultant with colleagues on development of digital content, providing guidance on best practice to have maximum impact.
- Provides expertise and supports development of integrated campaigns across multiple channels.
- Supports teams in making digital marketing decisions based on performance metrics.
- Acts as a translator between marketing and technology experts to ensure agile delivery of projects that meet brand needs.
- Observes and identifies external trends and proactively shares these with the organization to further enhance Takeda’s omnichannel ambition.
- Champion innovative thinking and new approaches to achieve brand objectives.
- Contribute as an active member of the global and regional omnichannel community to drive the sharing of learnings, across brands, championing a learning environment.
- Close collaboration with other Digital Leads in other business units to identify opportunities in other areas and company-wide initiatives.
- Be a leader of transformation in the business unit and make a strong business contribution.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in digital marketing within pharmaceuticals, healthcare or other regulated industries.
- Demonstrated project management skills and strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to champion new ideas and ways of working to a wide variety of functions.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, content marketing and Google Analytics
- Comfortable with shaping a new role and function within Takeda.
- Ability to set priorities and take personal responsibility for delivery.
- Ability to lead and work independently, as a team member and at all levels of the organisation and build lasting working relationships with a variety of internal customers.
- Understanding of the use and optimisation of digital marketing channels and platforms in a B2B context.
- Creative thinking and curious mindset.
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology quickly.
- Agency and/or external stakeholder management.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.