Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Customer Excellence Projects Manager
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Customer Excellence Projects Manager in our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington.
You will facilitate a two-way dialogue between Customer Excellence and the wider internal business community to streamline systems and processes with the aim to enhance the Takeda UK and Ireland business support function.
As our successful Customer Excellence Projects Manager, you will scope, manage and deliver end to end proactive and reactive business-critical projects, which fall into the remit of Customer Excellence Operations. This role is newly created and is designed to both support and streamline internal business processes to enhance the offering to the end user, which comprise of internal Takeda UKIRE stakeholders, which ultimately will improve the experience for healthcare interactions with Takeda, across sectors.
- You will serve as an accountable proactive conduit, between Customer Excellence and the wider business stakeholders across Takeda divisions (e.g. UKIRE Commercial, EUCAN etc) to suggest/redesign/deliver internally focused initiatives to drive improved customer experience.
- In collaboration with the Customer Excellence Team Lead, you will work towards mapping the collective cross departmental Customer Excellence vision and strategy, and collaboratively assist with its delivery and implementation.
- You will be responsible for provision of metrics, expected outcomes, schedules and key milestones for all projects undertaken within the wide and varied remit.
- As our Customer Excellence Projects Manager, you must have the ability to flex according to business requirement and shape the role to drive business efficiencies.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Impeccable, timely and consistent project management skills, across multiple work streams
- Understanding of changing business processes and ability to articulate & cascade clearly
- Capacity to lead of cross-functional team processes and projects, without authority
- Ability to input to and operationalise strategies and tactical plans
- Understanding of Salesforce, EAS, CRM and process platforms (e.g. VeevaVault & PromoMats, SMILE)
- Ability to challenge thinking and embraces diverse views that improve decision making
- Naturally engaging person who seeks dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Ability to handle uncertainty, complexity and multiple tasks in an ever-changing environment
- Understanding of Salesforce, EAS, CRM & process platforms (e.g. Veeva/PromoMats/SMILE)
- Ability to deliver strategic projects/initiatives which have had a national impact
- Presentation and organizational skills essential
- Strategic thinker with problem-solving ability
- Flexibility, tolerance and diplomacy to best manage change and differing opinions
- Actively looks to challenge and to drive continuous improvement
- Understanding of business strategy and translation into solutions to support Customer Excellence & business goals
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com