Customer Excellence Marketing Co-OrdinatorApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0041471 Date posted 09/13/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
This is a pivotal cross-functional role partnering with Takeda’s Business Units across UK and Ireland; you will be part of a fast-paced developing team in a sometimes challenging but exciting environment.
- Liaise with internal Business Unit customers and external agencies, to set-up and oversee approval of materials in the Electronic Approval System (EAS) in accordance with company procedures and country specific codes of practice and legislation.
- Working as part of a cross-functional collaborative team (Marketing, Medical, Sales and Customer Excellence) to ensure relevant materials are appropriately approved, retained and as required, withdrawn
- Responsibility for ensuring the Active Materials List and Review Process is adhered to and approach documented.
- Play a pivotal role in keeping the local user community up-to-date with system and process enhancements
- Championing compliance and the use of the EAS and related working instructions and SOPs.
- Inputting to enhancement of local ways of working and process effectiveness, to continue to add value to the ‘as is’ and to innovate through integration.
Key skills required
- Project and Stakeholder management skills
- Experience working/studying in a regulated environment
- Experience of working in a quality system, and/or following processes
- University degree or equivalent standard (scientific desirably)
- Be a Change Champion and Compliance Ambassador
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.