Customer Excellence DirectorApply Now Email Me Job ID R0008843 Date posted 05/29/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? Join us as a Customer Excellence Director based from our London Paddington UK Office.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director and a member of the Senior Leadership Team, this is a newly scoped critical role in which you will be empowered to lead the development and execution of Customer Excellence. You will be working in close collaboration with the local Business Units and cross-functional teams as well as with above country functional experts to develop, enhance and execute value-adding customer engagement initiatives and to ensure adoption of best practices.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an influential leader with substantial pharmaceutical commercial experience including marketing, sales and commercial operations roles. With responsibility for managing a large and diverse team within the areas of Customer Engagement, Customer Operations, Insights & Analytics and Learning & Development, you will need to demonstrate advanced people management and development capability.
This diverse role requires a person with an entrepreneurial spirit, a high degree of energy and passion who will enjoy help shape and lead a culture of quality and patient/customer centricity.
- In-depth understanding of the customer excellence toolbox (market research, customer segmentation, optimization of channels, CRM systems, marketing planning, digital marketing, marketing KPIs and controlling, customer experience measurements).
- Solid understanding of trends and evolution of the customer excellence space in the mid to long-term (e.g. user-centric design, automation opportunities in customer interactions, mobile marketing, virtual and augmented reality).
- Clear understanding of the healthcare customer engagement process.
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to design, improve and execute plans and processes in a matrix environment.
- An understanding of the organizational training needs and able to initiate learning/coaching interventions.
- Ability to understand the customers' and patients’ needs and lead complex collaborations.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - London