Customer Excellence CoordinatorApply Now Email Me Job ID R0015083 Date posted 01/31/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join our Customer Excellence team as a Customer Excellence (CX) Coordinatorat our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington. Reporting to the Customer Excellence Director you will be empowered to provide a comprehensive administrative support service for the CX Director and all members of the CX department. Additionally, you will have day to day communications with many other functional departments across the business who partner with the CX function.
The successful candidate will need to be a confident administrator with experience of providing administrative support up to Director level. You will need to be a genuine team player who enjoys working with a wide variety of people, demonstrate a flexible positive attitude and the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide day to day support to the CX Director and the CX Team including diary and meeting scheduling and maintenance of systems and documentation.
- Meetings and Events Management - to support on the logistics, agendas and completing minutes of monthly meetings; assist in the planning of National Meetings with colleagues across other Business Units.
- Assisting with logistics for Foundation Training for new team members, training courses and meetings.
- Financial Management: To support budget management, maintaining organised records of PO’s and invoices, tracking cost centre spend and contract administration (Contiki and eBUY.)
- Screening of incoming telephone calls, dealing with enquiries or queries and forwarding calls to the most suitable person or department
- To support the Business Unit when necessary by supporting internal approval processes via ZINC (full training will be given).
- Preparing and maintaining spreadsheets using Excel and preparing presentations using PowerPoint.
- Experience of providing administrative support at a team and director level (minimum 2 years)
- Resilient and proactive with strong interpersonal skills
- High respect for confidentiality and willing to work to the values of Takeda-ism
- Interested in learning new skills and motivated to improve existing systems
- Well organised with high attention to detail
- Proficient with systems and Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
L-Shire - United Kingdom - Paddington