Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
CRM Data Specialist
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our CRM Data Specialist.
At Takeda we are rapidly accelerating our digital capabilities to deliver a personal and integrated customer experience across all touch points.
We are on a fast-paced journey, shaping the way our company will operate moving forward, driven by the changes in our customer needs and expectations as well as the enhanced insights provided through our data infrastructure.
Takeda UK & Ireland are at an exciting stage of shaping this for our business, both now and in the future. We want to be well positioned to meet our customers’ needs in this evolving healthcare environment, not based only on what they tell us but also by their behaviour.
We want to add to our internal capabilities to shape this vision. Individuals who are eager to innovate, ready to get stuck in, bring passion and creativity to the table and are driven to make change.
As our successful CRM Data Specialist, you will be responsible for day to day management and support of Takeda's customer relationship management platform.
- Providing CRM system and data management support to the internal customers in the UK and Ireland, guiding teams to appropriate support channels where necessary
- Responsible for providing support on data queries and analysis to the business
- Act in an advisory capacity to business units on how to use the platform to support business performance
- Delivery of training to the field-based and head office associates on use of the platform and maintenance of training materials
- Define and perform data quality analysis; Identifying data quality issues and providing potential solutions to resolve them
- Ensure compliance and alignment of the customer relationship management platform with the pharmaceutical industry's regulations
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Extensive experience with Veeva CRM platform
- PowerBI or equivalent tools
- Ability to prioritize a wide variety of tasks and projects.
- Experience in upskilling others in technology platforms
- Ability to translate technology and tools to a non-technical audience
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com