CRM & Data SpecialistApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0022563 Date posted 09/28/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our CRM & Data Specialist in our UK Head Offices in Central London, Paddington.
As our successful CRM & Data Specialist you will be responsible for organizing & delivering training and support on the CRM system to the internal customers (Commercial, Marketing, Market Access and Medical) in the UK and Ireland. In addition, as our CRM & Data Specialist your role will be accountable and responsible for the customer data specifications and reporting.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Providing CRM and Data Management support to the internal customers in the UK and Ireland
- Engage field-based and head office associates in the use of the CRM system
- Support on delivering the training to the field-based and head office associates about the CRM and maintenance of training materials
- Optimise & promote the usage & knowledge of CRM system.
- Support the internal customers on responding to data queries/inquiries and analysis
- Project support - analysing development changes, testing the systems and ensuring a good quality of implementation
- Provide input, review, and refine data policies, standards, metrics, procedures, reporting and data model
- Define and perform data quality analysis; Identifying data quality issues and requirements
- Perform operational data activities such as Data Change Requests (DCRs), Consent Management and territory management using Valign.
- Support Data and compliance Audits
- Coordinating fulfilment of GDPR Requests
- Managing requests for new data and user onboarding
- Ensuring compliance and alignment of the CRM system, Data Stewardship processes and Activity Management with the ABPI code and GDPR policy
Key Skills, Experience & Education:
- Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences Industry Experience
- Certified in Salesforce / Veeva as a CRM Administrator
- Experience in Salesforce CRM/ Veeva and data stewardship activities or customer facing activities
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Excellent customer service ethos and focus
- Advanced MS Excel
- Degree in business administration, marketing and/or Science based
- Experience of working with data providers (Binley’s or IQVIA OneKey)
- Working knowledge of Valign, Veeva Vault & Promomats
- Experience in Training Delivery
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - Paddington