CRM and Data Privacy ManagerApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0036963 Date posted 05/24/2021 Location: London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our CRM and Data Privacy Manager.
At Takeda we are rapidly accelerating our digital capabilities to deliver a personal and integrated customer experience across all touch points.
We are on a fast-paced journey, shaping the way our company will operate moving forward, driven by the changes in our customer needs and expectations as well as the enhanced insights provided through our data infrastructure.
Takeda UK & Ireland are at an exciting stage of shaping this for our business, both now and in the future. We want to be well positioned to meet our customers’ needs in this evolving healthcare environment, not based only on what they tell us but also by their behaviour.
We want to add to our internal capabilities to shape this vision. Individuals who are eager to innovate, ready to get stuck in, bring passion and creativity to the table and are driven to make change.
- Ensure all data within the company CRM system is accurate, compliant, and accessible to those working with it.
- Project lead for any data projects eg data cleanse, territory changes, implementation of major changes
- Responsible for any business projects related to email consent data and digital customer profile data (Takeda ID).
- Collaboration with the wider business to understand data needs and functionality required to provide outputs that delivers information for the insights team to translate into wider business performance insights
- Data steward for UK / Ireland
- Remit for all local data privacy requirements, acting as local liaison to the Global Privacy Team, which may include updates to data governance standards and SOP’s.
- Influence EUCAN stakeholders to ensure ongoing upgrades and additions on the CRM roadmap to the system are delivering business needs
- Identity data trends and build data transformation strategy to ensure the organisation is futureproofing for AI capabilities, automation, and technology within CRM
- Build Veeva CRM training curriculum to ensure effective use of the Veeva systems by all new/ existing levels of users; keep training curriculum and materials up to date for CRM specialists to deliver training
- Liaise with key stakeholders: Internal; Insights and Analytics team, Omnichannel Team, IT / Digital Team, Legal Director, Business Units, EUCAN SMILE/CRM team, CRM Support team, Global Data Privacy Team. External; Data Suppliers eg IQVIA, Training vendors
Education, Key Skills and Experience:
- Degree level qualification in appropriate subject or equivalent
- Experience of Veeva/ Salesforce CRM
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical data – sales data, activity data, marketing data, etc. (Salesforce, Veeva CRM and Customer datasets (IQVIA, OneKey, OpenData, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience within the pharmaceutical industry – Business Intelligence/ Analytics, Marketing, Sales
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills including ability to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot problems; qualitative/ quantitative and structured/ unstructured datasets
- Demonstrability ability to mentor and develop junior colleagues within their direct network
- Understanding of local health environment to shape relevant CRM requirements
- Able to manage and multi-task wide variety of tasks and prioritise as needed
- Ability to uncover issues and provide potential solutions
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com