Commercial IT Business Partner (Digital)Apply Now Email Me Job ID R0014046 Date posted 11/07/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award 2018.
Join us as an IT Business Partner supporting our Commercial teams in our UK Head offices, London Paddington.
Reporting to the Head of IT & Digital for UK/IE, you will be empowered to partner with our leadership team and commercial functions to assist and lead key business processes from a technology perspective. A primary focus of this role will be the management and facilitation of digital solutions for the brand teams including exploration and implementation of multi channel marketing opportunities. You will play a pivotal role in turning visions into reality by partnering with external technical Agencies to support you in driving through innovation in technology to our environment.
To be successful you will need to have previous digital marketing experience, preferably gained in the Pharmaceutical or healthcare sector with an appreciation of our industry compliance, regulations and systems.
The Person Profile
- Degree educated in Computer Science or Business Administration (or related degree).
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant technical experience in a commercial environment including systems analysis, design and implementation.
- Experience in Digital Media, CRM (eg. SalesForce/Veeva) and Digital Marketing.
- Ability to work in an agile and rapid changing environment with high quality outputs
- Tenacity to develop and become a subject matter expert in the technical/commercial area of expertise.
- A collaborative team player with a desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
London, Great Britain