Clinical Nurse EducatorApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0037737 Date posted 09/10/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Business Insights Manager in our UK, Paddington Office
Clinical Nurse Educator will provide high-quality support and education specifically to the ADHD Specialist community, building strong, sustainable peer-to-peer nurse and specialist healthcare professional partnerships focused on improving patient care by:
- Providing local level peer to peer education and support for ADHD Healthcare specialists
- Facilitating peer to peer networking to help share best practice within the ADHD Healthcare specialists
- Developing regional training events for ADHD Healthcare specialists
- Effectively managing multiple projects, working within cross-functional teams and where necessary draw upon external resources to deliver objectives.
- Identify specific nurse and associated Healthcare Professionals (HCP) medical education needs, including identification of potential topics, new and existing materials and potential speakers, and then organise and implement the relevant training activities, working closely with the account lead (KAM) and wider account team members (Medical Science Liaisons, Market Access and Head Office Brand Team) to ensure successful delivery.
- Develop strong sustainable peer to peer relationships with external stakeholders, as identified by the account teams, to continuously understand changing ADHD medical education needs in a continuously evolving NHS environment.
- Build relevant nurse and associated HCPs networks for peer to peer sharing of clinical experience and best practice across regions, as required for each account.
- Provide nurse and/or associated HCP-tailored medical education presentations, workshops and Train-the-Trainer events, as required.
Key skills required
- Proven clinical ADHD experience within the NHS setting
- UK registered Nurse
- Experience in delivering education to ADHD nurses/ Associated HCPs
- Thorough understanding of the NHS and of the ADHD patient journey
- Passionate about delivering nurse/ Associated HCPs education
- Knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice
- Extensive clinical ADHD experience within the NHS setting
- Flexibility to adapt to the pharmaceutical industry environment
- 'Can do' attitude with the ability to work without close supervision in a field -based setting
- Travel requirement up to 60%: Ability to drive or fly to attend meetings and training, be away from home (large geographic region and head office meetings) and attend international meetings
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers,phones, etc.)
- Professional presence and credibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with nurse/ Associated HCPs influencers/decision makers.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role requirements) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.