Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Campaign Operations Manager
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Campaign Operations Manager in our UK Head Offices in Central London, Paddington.
As our successful Campaign Operations Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing how Takeda uses multiple digital channels to engage with our customers in an omnichannel approach through:
- Driving industry-leading campaigns, content and communications across a number of different digital channels, including but not limited to e-mail, video, podcasts, webinar/virtual event platforms.
- Building uptake and quality of marketing automation in Takeda by working with brand teams to optimise their content and campaigns.
- Educating and upskilling of Takeda marketing teams on the tools and capabilities of e-mail marketing technology, webinar, video and e-learning platforms.
- Embedding an omnichannel mindset into the development of content across channels
- Development of campaigns and customer journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Provides guidance and expertise to internal teams on how to maximise value and impact of digital assets.
- Support marketing teams and their agencies to develop and launch content into the Takeda digital environment, tested and pushed live.
- Critical stakeholder in shaping our digital asset strategy for the future.
- Close collaboration with Global and Regional IT/Digital on enhancement of digital asset management platform functionality and all content capabilities in the Takeda CRM system.
- Work closely with European and Global Support Teams on troubleshooting problems, ensuring all assets are working correctly.
- Demand management: work with marketing teams on content requirements in the CRM system to ensure agile upload and functionality.
- Collaboration with brand agencies to ensure content is migrated successful into Takeda environment for testing and go live.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar marketing automation platforms)
- Veeva Vault and Promomats.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and articulate them simply and clearly to wider business organisation.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Comfortable with shaping a new role and function within Takeda.
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology quickly.
- Ability to set priorities and take personal responsibility for delivery.
- Ability to lead and work independently, as a team member and at all levels of the organisation and build lasting working relationships with a variety of internal customers.
- Understanding of the use and optimisation of digital marketing channels and platforms in a B2B context.
- Creative thinking and curious mindset.
- Agency and/or external stakeholder management.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.