Business Unit CoordinatorApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0016785 Date posted 03/11/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a Business Unit Coordinator in our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington.
Supporting the Diabetes and Internal Medicine Business Unit and reporting into the Business Unit Director, you will be empowered to provide a comprehensive administrative support service to field and office based members of the Business Unit.
- Provide day to day support to the Business Unit Director and the Brand Teams in operational and organizational tasks as required.
- Arrange monthly Business Unit meetings including Brand Team Meetings, preparing agendas and writing up action minutes following each meeting.
- Assisting with logistics for Foundation Training for new sales team members, training courses and sales meetings (including ordering of IT equipment and registration on appropriate systems for new team members).
- To support the Business Unit when necessary by supporting internal approval processes via ZINC (full training will be given).
- Liaising and planning on National Meetings and other Business Unit events.
- To assist the Business Unit and Brand Teams with logistics for internal and external meetings, national sales meetings, medical conferences including attending off-site internal and external meetings.
- Raising purchase orders for the department and liaising with suppliers; budget tracking and administration of contracts and processing of financial transactions.
- To support the BU Director and Business Unit with meeting schedules and diary management
The successful candidate will need to be a positive and enthusiastic team player with substantial experience in an administrative support role within a commercial organisation.
Confident communicator - approachable and collaborative with respect for others.
Well organised with excellent planning skills - experienced in using Excel and PowerPoint on daily basis
Flexible attitude, willing to help others with the ability maintain confidentiality
Resilient and proactive with the ability to work independently.
Driven and self-motivated
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - Paddington