Business Insights Lead - OncologyApply Now Email Me Job ID R0014709 Date posted 01/15/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a Business Insights Lead (Oncology) in our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington.
As a Business Insights Lead reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager - Oncology you will be an integral part of the Oncology Business Unit, empowered to identify the needs and challenges of Takeda’s Oncology business so that relevant analytics, actionable insights and recommendations can be delivered to inform key stakeholders.
Using an appropriate mix of secondary data, primary market research and competitor analysis, the role will include a range of activities including reporting of KPIs, monitoring of regional performance as well as working with key OBU stakeholders to deliver forecasts.
- Analyse and monitor the performance of individual brands through management and analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicate results and recommendations to the brand teams.
- To conduct and interpret market and brand analysis (using national and regional level data where appropriate) for the development of strategic and operational brand plans.
- Working with Marketing Managers, produce brand forecasts and provide support in the presentation of the forecasts to above country stakeholders.
- In conjunction with Manager and Brand Team, develop a market research/project plan for the brand within the overall Brand Plan which aligns with Takeda’s business needs.
- Design, commission and manage market research or other third party analysis necessary for the development of the brand covering aspects of strategy and promotional campaign implementation.
- Educated to degree level in appropriate subject - scientific, marketing Or Business Studies Degree
- Evidence of using data to produce analysis to understand market, brand and regional performance
- Experience of market research projects within the pharmaceutical sector - experience in Oncology desirable
- Understanding of forecasting and market planning process
- Positive work ethic, articulate, confident, results focused team player and independent worker.
- Skilled in data analysis and interpretation, report writing
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical data (IQVIA datasets, HSCIC data, etc)
- Advanced Computer Literacy including Excel
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - London