Associate Business Operations PartnerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0015492 Date posted 02/07/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a Business Operations Partner (Associate level) in our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington.
As a Business Operations Partner reporting into the Chief of Staff, you will be empowered to support the Business Units across the organisation with key reporting, governance, investment management and compliance requirements.
Yo will be a key part of the cross functional Business Unit teams and will support them with a wide variety of commercial and project activities as well as providing support on integration of processes at a local and business unit level.
Our successful applicant will need to be a Graduate with 2-3 years post graduate experience gained in a commercial matrixed environment. You will need to have excellent collaborative skills with previous experience of managing projects with cross functional teams.
- Manage on behalf of the BU’s the rebate trackers, infusion nurse spend, dispensing doctor trackers, Homecare forecast and tracking.
- Assist Cost Center Owners in the updating and maintenance of financial trackers in Local finance files and with the re-phasing of Business Unit investments
- Support the business units in all aspects of reporting activities including wholesaler summaries and other Company generated reports.
- Monitoring and tracking the business operations at a BU and functional level
- Assist in the process of Self-Assessment and internal control processes and evaluation
- Assist in the operational risk assessment process for the organization.
- Ensure PO compliance and electronic invoicing guidelines are met and ensure accurate allocation of cost center spending and actioning payment related processes.
- Support governmental submissions for National Statistic reporting
- Support Integration leads on key process harmonisation projects
Key skills required
- Strong planning skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Collaborative, good networker and influencer with a positive work ethic.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment with strong personal drive and self-motivation
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
L-Shire - United Kingdom - Paddington