Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Takeda Graduate Program - Takeda Digital Accelerators
Take the Challenge and Join Our Program for Students
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire and empower you to shine? At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D driven market leadership and being a value led company. We empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Do you have what it takes to be a Takeda Digital Accelerator?
- Are you a Student interested in new digital solutions, AI and data?
Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative?
Do you want to create a bot?
Accelerate your career:
Join the challenge & create a BOT
Who are we looking for?
- Students (preferably in finance/ economics/ information systems)
- English speakers
- Students who want to know more about digital solutions and data Collaborative, team-oriented and empathetic people
- Students available to take part in the challenge and become our Interns
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work on a real business case12-month paid Rotational Internship
- Chance to work with colleagues across the globe
- A flexible work environment and approach with understanding of students’ schedules
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
- Learning path will include:Power BI training, White Belt training, CI Methodology
- 1:1 Mentorship with Takeda professionals
- Program Start date & the challenge kick of is end November 2021
- Expected Program Completion date is January 2022
- Expected Internship Start date is January/ February 2022 (accordingly to students’ availability)
- Assemble Team of three or apply individually (we will help you form the Team if needed 😊)
- Take part in virtual Assessment
- Four (4) selected teams will be invited to take part in a challenge
- Winners will be offered 12-month paid internships on a rotation across Takeda Business Solutions
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.