Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Solutions Hub Specialist
Solutions Hub Specialist with French
Are you an experienced worker with good communication skills and a customer orientation? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Solutions Hub Specialistwith a passion for Source-to-pay, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Takeda Procurement Solutionsfunction—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We support our employees and suppliers with our procurement process providing fast and accurate answers to their needs.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Solutions Hub Specialist, you will receive and process accounts payable queries from suppliers through ticketing system and email. Reporting to the Solutions Hub Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and vendors.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Supporting employees and suppliers with best-in-class tools and processes.
- Working closely with second line support (IT, Accounts Payable, Master Data, Contract team, Accounting and Reporting) to provide stakeholders with end-to-end solutions
- Providing pro-active feedback on how to improve the process and drive continues improvement projects
- Supporting projects when required (e.g. roll outs, systems implementations)
- Background in Procurement or Accounts Payable area would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree required, business major desirable
- English is a must
- Additional foreign language would be an asset (Spanish/Italian/French or other)
- Experience in Customer Service would be an asset
- Ability to work in an international team-based environment remotely, intercultural skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to prioritize work
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team remotely
- Ability to work on non-standard hours
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.