Senior Business Analyst - Data Digital & Technology
Business Area Overview
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people, brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we – as a Takeda team – can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results Driven
The environment is dynamic and evolving so you have to be adaptable.Maciej Niedospial Business Reporting Manager
I’m fortunate to work with a highly skilled, diverse and dedicated bunch of people and for that I’m grateful! My colleagues continue to amaze me.Sheelagh Gartlan Recruitment Business Partner
Takeda is a company that emphasizes diversity and inclusion, giving us people with diverse backgrounds, competencies and personalities. Together, we create more innovative ideas.Michelle Chen Human Resources Manager
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 11 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2022.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Senior Business Analyst - Data Digital & TechnologyJob ID R0076603 Date posted Nov. 17, 2022 Location Lodz, Poland
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. To make that happen, we need your help.
Grow your data and digital skills, create, and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
The Senior Business Analyst is the ‘right hand’ to the product owner, with a mixture of domain, technical, and product strategy skills. In the Agile team, the Business Analyst is skilled in eliciting and communicating information to enable delivery. The Business Analyst provides context around the market, competitive intelligence, customer needs, and pain points to define the work (e.g., user stories with acceptance criteria).
- Collaborate with a product owner to shape the end-to-end product strategy and determine business value
- Gather intelligence on existing clinical processes and expert input from relevant clinical stakeholders to elicit requirements to accomplish team goals
- Utilize market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria, working closely with design and technical leads
- Maintain a backlog of 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the squad
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for the team on clarification of requirements and driving user stories
- Exercise a strong decision-making mandate across the team as a proxy to the product owner
- Support the product owners in collaborating with other teams and leadership to manage backlog refinement, plan sprints, and ensure team strategy aligns with the overall product vision
- Define, implement, and track performance metrics once the solution enters production
- Prep and support the team on product demos
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years of working experience in a similar position
- Experience with gathering user requirements and creating user stories
- Proficient with operational key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ability to align requirements with a strategy and experience with the development and implementation of strategies
- Experience with risk management and demand management
- Experience in stakeholder management
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package
Time TypeFull time
View All Corporate JobsSearch
Data Engineer with TM1
Apply for Data Engineer with TM1 Bratislava, Slovakia Information Technology
Compensation Lead, Global Manufacturing & Supply
Apply for Compensation Lead, Global Manufacturing & Supply Zurich, Switzerland, Lexington, Massachusetts Human Resources
Junior Security Analyst, Cybersecurity Operations (Data Protection)
Apply for Junior Security Analyst, Cybersecurity Operations (Data Protection) Bratislava, Slovakia Information Technology
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital