PS In-Country HR Information Systems & Data Management & Reporting Sr Spec
Business Area Overview
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is an award-winning organization within Global Finance, committed to creating an exceptional experience where our stakeholders feel supported and confident in our solutions.
A key business partner for Takeda, we harness the power of data and digital to optimize end-to-end processes across Finance, Procurement and HR.
TBS is a driver of the latest technology and next-generation capabilities in artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, process automation, and analytics, while being agile at scale.
With a clear line of sight to the patient, we create seamless experiences that free up our people’s time to focus on our purpose – better health for people, brighter future for the world.
When you join TBS, you'll become part of an exciting journey of transformation. Our shared mindset of innovation means we’re constantly striving to improve our organization, ways of working and outcomes – creating a uniquely rewarding culture for employees and an exceptional people experience.
It's an exciting world of collaborative change, where you’ll be empowered to challenge the status quo, make a lasting impact, and reimagine the future for yourself and the business.
What makes a successful team member within TBS at Takeda?
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 11 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2022.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
PS In-Country HR Information Systems & Data Management & Reporting Sr SpecJob ID R0076288 Date posted Oct. 06, 2022 Location Lodz, Poland
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a newly formed function within Takeda with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification and cost reduction, improving service and providing a transformation engine for continuous improvement for Takeda. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the center of all that we do
The role of the People Solutions in-country HR Information Systems & Data Management & Reporting Senior Specialist will:
- Oversee and develop solid reporting set-up for Austria on an ad-hoc monthly, quarterly and yearly basis as needed by business
- Calculate and deliver the requested KPIs to the business and HR colleagues
- Ensure a high data quality in all the data sources/systems and address deviations to the responsible HR colleagues
- Support security setup for the HR systems/Sharepoints/Networkdrives in Austria
- Monthly/quarterly HR reports for different stakeholders e.g. HR-Team, Supervisory Board, Works Council, Medical Service (Employee Master Data, Terminations with Reasons, Works Council Salary List, People Data Import for Medical Service, Long time sickness report, Overrun-Hours-List, Salary Download from the Payroll System, Absences Reports, Exits – Transfers – new Hires Reports, Supervisory Board meeting ppt, Works Council JF ppt, Quarterly Business Review, Global Transition Reporting)
- Development and maintain the data of the HR dashboard and KPIs (Transitions, Terminations, Exit Conversations, Sick Leave Rate, Promotions, Internal Job Change Rate, Remaining Holiday, Time-to-Fill, Budgeted-Actuals-OpenReq Report)
- Data Audits
- HR Metrics
- Support Compensation and Benefits (Year-End Pay Cycle, CLA)
- Support RIF Tasks
- Regular HC Reporting for selected population e.g. Vienna Site Sheet, Site Inspection Success Register, Orth Biologics Benchmark
- Ad-hoc reporting
- External Reporting (FFG, Statistik Austria, WKO, AK, figures for top employer, GPTW, berufundfamilie)
- Support changes to security access for HR employees
- Participation in HR Projects
What you can bring to the role:
- Technical: Ability to develop solid reporting for Austria for adhoc or routine requests. Also knowledge of Workday to support Workday reporting requests
- Leadership: Ability to communicate effectively and work with various levels within the organization.
- Decision-making and autonomy: Ability to make decisions related to HR reporting and must have good problem solving skills. Ability to work well in a team setting
- Interaction: Ability to provide ideas and innovation solutions to assist to a continuous improvements environment
- Complexity : While supporting reporting needs for Austria, also provide support for a global reporting team and consider impacts to the global community
- Workday Reporting (Develop custom reports, calculated fields, dashboards)
- Workday Knowledge
- Solid Excel and O365-Skills required
- Profound Data Reporting and Analytic Skills (Power-BI, Excel-Pivot)
- Good communication skills (also in stressful situations)
- Capability to build effective working relationships
- Competence to manage projects
- Good command of German and English
- Acting with respect and integrity
- Perseverance and driving decisions
- Deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Eagerness to learn and to develop
- University degree preferred
What the company can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Time TypeFull time
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital