Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Fixed Assets Analyst
Fixed Assets Analyst
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced accountant with drive and a continuous improvement mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) are now hiring a Fixed Asset Analyst with a passion for Asset Management, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Fixed Asset Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. Where we manage the accurate and timely accounting of Fixed Asset ledgers across the entire EUCAN region.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Fixed Asset Analyst, you will be responsible for transacting and accounting for Fixed Assets within EUCAN and project reporting for Local Markets. Reporting to the Fixed Assets Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our Corporate Accounting Team in Japan.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
• Support the transfer of AUC balances to the Fixed Assets sub-ledger through close coordination with local and plant finance colleagues.
• Perform month-end activities in a timely manner to meet all reporting deadlines.
• Perform year-end activities in a timely manner to meet all reporting deadlines.
• Perform ongoing maintenance of Fixed Assets master data per local market/regional requests.
• Assist with the booking and analysis of capital accruals to reflect a timely and accurate accounting of all Fixed Asset balances.
• Assist with the booking and analysis of capitalised interest postings and depreciation on a quarterly basis
• Manage the creation of capital Internal Orders within SAP to allow the creation of capital PO’s against approved capital budgets.
• Review and approve capital PR’s as part of the PR approval workflow
• Perform ongoing maintenance of Fixed Assets master data per local market/global request
• Assist in the management of internal and external reporting activity of Fixed Asset balances as part of the FA Accounting team.
• Perform account reconciliations on Blackline to ensure accuracy and compliance of reported Fixed Asset balances.
• Input into and represent the Fixed Asset accounting team in balance sheet reviews
• Provide market guidance on issues surrounding Fixed Assets policy and process.
• Assist the Fixed Asset Process Coordinator in ad-hoc continuous improvement projects
• Perform all Fixed Asset activities in compliance with Takeda, US GAAP/Sox and local requirements.
• Cooperation with internal and external financial auditors
• Assist in the performance of Fixed Asset leased accounting activities
• Project reporting for Project Managers and Business Leaders
• Academic background in accounting or economics
• Professional experience in GL/FA/Reporting area
• Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services would be an advantage
• In-depth understanding of double-entry accounting e.g. Lease Accounting
• A good understanding of the Chart of accounts to support our customers with queries
• Additional accounting courses would be an advantage
• Experience of an ERP system, preferably SAP
• Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
• Fluent Business English
• Hyperion experience
• US GAAP knowledge
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Customer orientation
• Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
• Experience with supporting of Manufacturing Plants and large Projects
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
• A flexible work environment
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
• The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
• A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.