Product Manager - Hereditary Angioedema - PortugalApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0037291 Date posted 06/05/2019 Location: Lisbon, Portugal
"Be part of the Change you wish to see"
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism— Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine, and we need bright, forward-thinking, ambitious and energetic people to support us on our journey.
What does the role entail?:
Working with the Franchise Head will be responsible for all aspects of the product management of the assigned products of Hereditary Angioedema in Portugal. The role will play an important part in the launch of new product(s) and continued activities with also products already commercialized from HAE Takeda portfolio.
In charge for optimizing the development and execution of the pre-launch and launch plans for Takhzyro. This specific Product Manager role, will also be accountable for the implementation of the tactical plan and for the delivering of a call plan in the field according with an adequate segmentation.
The expected time split for this role is: 50% internal and 50% external. Developing and executing marketing and sales strategies ensuring consistency with Regional/Global strategies.
- Ensure Best-in-Class launch readiness and execution process for the new product for HAE.
- Develops and executes the local brand plans for the assigned product(s) consistent with Regional/Global marketing strategies
- Responsible for the development of the key messages, campaigns, promotional material (booth, brochures, print material, handouts etc.), in close collaboration with all the functions require
- Analyses the market on a regular basis and initiates appropriate market research to identify business opportunities.
- Gives input to Regional/Global brand teams to ensure cluster needs and knowledge is shared.
- Ensure consistent implementation of tactical plans for the brands under responsibility.
- Propose and delivers the account plans for targeted Key Accounts and respective call plan according with adequate segmentation.
- Establishes professional relations with key customers and other important business stakeholders.
- Identifies competitor activities and develops actions to address them.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.