Operations Controller & Finance Business Partner
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Operations Controller & Finance Business PartnerApply Now
The purpose of this position is to strengthen the local Finance & Controlling team. Embedded in a dedicated small team you will take over step by step Controlling and Finance Business Partner tasks for specific production areas and departments. Operating in an international environment opens also various possibilities to join into global teams and expert groups to work on important common projects.
- Take over key responsibility for specific production and supply chain areas (planning, monitoring, business partnering)
- Co-responsibility for monthly and quarterly Controlling- and Reporting processes including communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Support and preparation of planning and running forecasts
- Coordination and close collaboration with our Shared Service Center (centralized Accounting)
- Ensure data analytic and quality of financial KPIs and financial information (local development and reconciliation to global KPIs)
- Further development of local Controlling methodologies and tools
- Acting as Finance and Controlling expert for diverse special requirements and supporting our Head of Finance. (e.g. projects, new processes, compliance, US SOX, special requests from Corporate Finance, internal and external audits, …….)
- After the onboarding period acting as representative for our local site Head of Finance (GMS) in case of absence.
- Your passion: supporting people and working with data in Finance & Controlling context
- You have a personality with career ambitions in an international environment (flexibility and int. mobility)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Controller (preferred in an industrial manufacturing environment)
- Completed business studies with focus on Management Accounting & Controlling
- Very proactive and team oriented working skills, strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Ability for working in a dynamic and complex environment (interdisciplinary understanding, strong analytical and conceptual skills to reduce complexity in visualizations and communications)
- Hands-on mentality, High stress tolerance, conflict management ability and ability to deliver fully delegated tasks and projects in time and of high quality
- Good knowledge in Compliance and Accounting principles (IFRS, UGB, Internal Controls, SOX, ….)
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, Powerpoint, SAP and analytical BI tools (PowerBI)
- This job requires proficiency in German as well in English.
We are offering a performance oriented compensation, possibilities for personal training and developments, an open and good working atmosphere as well as diverse social benefits. We offer a market conform salary starting at 70.000,00 € pa in line with your qualifications and experience.
Do you feel addressed from this job advertisement? Please register via the Apply-Button with your e-mail address and a passcode.
Job ID R0011406