Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Sr. Manager- Clinical Supplies, Business Process Excellence
The Senior Manager, Clinical Supplies, Business Process Excellence and Digital Strategy will lead projects to enhance the digital capabilities of Global Clinical Supply Chain (GCSC), and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies through systems and process improvements. You will be great at complex systems interactions and at learning new technologies, while also being an experienced at procedural compliance, team leadership, and project management and will report to the Director, Global Clinical Supply Chain Business Process Excellence and Digital Strategy.
You selected will oversee several aspects of operations and support of the essential system platform SmartSupplies, with its linkages between its suite of modules, and its interfaces to Interactive Response Technology (IRT) systems and Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs).The role will also play an essential part in driving widespread adoption of the SmartSupplies Planning and Forecast modules, which will be the main method for clinical supply chain manufacturing and distribution planning, moving forward. User outreach and interaction will be essential.
- Be a lead expert for Global Clinical Supply Chain (GCSC) systems, digital capabilities, integrations, and supporting reference documentation.
- Lead projects to enhance digital capabilities using facilitation and project management. Take advantage of new technologies including different types of algorithms, automation and artificial intelligence.
- Key expert for GCSC SmartSupplies activities including configuration updates, user training, and ensuring systems compliance within GCSC and supporting system integration with important GCSC vendors and internal systems.
- Expertise in GCSC analytics and data architecture
- Lead the implementation and management of different GCSC business processes. Ensure constant compliance concerning GCSC processes and documentation oversight.
- Engage and nurture the user community through creation and maintenance of reference and training material on digital capabilities. Provide training to users.
- Expert in Interactive Response Technology (IRT) systems and represent our group in platform discussions with different IRT vendors.
- Will create and communicate aspects of a digital and operational future state for a supply chain group.
- Recognize potential system and compliance risks and conflict, and escalate.
- Must understand regulations for functioning under GMP, GDP, and GCP's and Annex 13 and EU CT Directive, and DEA or local controlled-substance regulations.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Pharmacy, Computer Science, Supply Chain/Logistics or related discipline. Master's degree and APICS certification.
- 7+ years relevant Pharmaceutical Industry-related work experience.
- Job related experience dealing with Supply Chain operations..
- Experience and preferably implementation experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing, clinical supply chain, and related systems (SmartSupplies, ERP, IRT) .
- Experience in project management and process analysis
- Experience in designing, maintaining, and enhancing processes.
- Understanding of metrics and goals driving supply chain operations.
This job posting excludes CO applicants.
Effective November 1, 2021, absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US office-based and lab-based Takeda employees who work fully on-site or in a hybrid model (as determined by Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at a Takeda site or to engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on behalf of Takeda. As of the same date, absent an approved religious or medical reason, US field-based employees, employees must be fully vaccinated in order to continue in their current roles. US employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing facility, and those who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab, may be subject to different guidelines. Candidates are encouraged to speak with their recruiter to seek further information on the applicable guidelines for the Business Unit/Function for which they have applied.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.