Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
This position reports to Nights, 6:00 pm – 6:30 am, 2-2-3, 12.5 hours shift, off every alternate weekend. Due to business need, on select occasions, employees may be required to work overtime.
- Execution of critical and routine activities in support of production
- Perform Batch Record, Log Book and Form Prep requests
- Enter data in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) , MODA and or other business functions
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic process related issues
- Recognize and escalate deviation
- Review GMP documentation
- Sample preparation and testing
- Identify changes needed to documentation
- Participate in tiered visual management system and support CI initiatives
- Complete required training on time
- Initiate work orders
- Assemble and disassemble process equipment
- Perform scheduled cleaning of equipment
- Perform standardization of equipment
- Support change over activities
- Execution of equipment and process qualifications as well as validation
- Takes the initiative to openly express ideas and concerns
- Establishes credibility and acts responsibly to earn the confidence, trust and respect of
- Recognizes and acknowledges others’ contributions to team success
- Proactively assists others in accomplishing work
- Builds and maintains productive relationships based on mutual trust and respect
- Professionally communicates with all business partners
Drives for Results
- Establishes challenging goals and holds self-accountable for achieving them
- Effectively manages multiple assignments and competing priorities by maximizing time,
- being well organized and utilizing available resources
- Ensures delivery of accurate and complete work within designated timelines
- Understands and follows the Code of Conduct, policies, and procedures relevant to job accountabilities
- Effectively demonstrates an understanding of Takeda’s core business in meeting the needs of others
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems by analyzing issues and making informed recommendations
- Adjusts work by organizing and prioritizing tasks in the face of changing business needs.
- Demonstrates a professional approach in adapting to change
- Adapts work products, processes and services in response to changes in the business environment
- Listens carefully and is receptive to feedback from others
- Demonstrates a willingness to admit one’s mistakes and modify approach to ensure a positive outcome
- Demonstrates composure under trying circumstances and approaches problems professionally
- Actively seeks opportunities for personal growth and development and monitors progress toward achieving development goals
- Consistently utilizes available resources to acquire, develop and apply new skills and knowledge
- Responds to feedback by capitalizing on strengths and building upon areas of
- improvement for the benefit of the organization
This post excludes CO applicants
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.