Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
IT Program Manager, Product Launch US Business Unit
As the IT Program Manager, Product Launch Lead for the USBU, you will support and enable new product launch efforts from an Information Technology perspective, focusing primarily on data, CRM and digital marketing enablement for new product launches as an integrated part of the product’s Core Launch Team . You will also act as an ongoing PMO function coordinating the projects and activities for all of US BU IT.
- US BU Product Launches: Leverage existing technology products and capabilities to enable the US BU product launches and coordinate any new capabilities required to launch a new therapy successfully.
- US BU IT PMO: Provide coordination for all IT programs supporting US BU to ensure that interdependencies are identified, necessary resources are allocated, and support budget governance process.
- Work as part of the new product Core Launch Team to deliver solutions in support of the product’s commercial launch by working closely with corporate program management, brand team, sales team, IT business partners, scrum masters, architects and solution delivery teams, ultimately to ensure IT launch readiness.
- Work with core launch team to identify the requirements for IT solutions to support successful product commercialization.
- Manage overall IT project plan for launch in coordination with overall brand launch project plan, mapping out key dependencies, identifying/managing risks and ensuring proper communication of the IT deliverables and plan.
- Partner with technology product owner(s) and IT business partners to contribute to the technology product backlog related to brand launch needs for digital marketing, CRM and insights & analytics solutions.
- Organize and execute pre and post product launch planning sessions, daily stand-ups, scrum and retrospectives at the end of each planned unit of work, with a focus on continuously learning from the past and documenting key learnings and best practices in IT product launch playbook.
- Act as owner of the IT components of US BU Launch Playbook ensuring integration and collaboration with Global IT launch playbook. Develop metrics for IT areas of launch execution and Incorporate learnings from each launch to drive continuous improvement.
- Find opportunities to embrace innovative technologies and processes
- Foster and enable an environment of continuous improvement through honest communication and regular retrospectives with the goal of raising issues/concerns, documenting key learnings and identifying clear action steps.
- Support US BU IT Lead in development and ongoing operation of PMO function for all US BU IT activities including budget governance.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Strong experience with Agile Project Management and Product-based IT operating model.
- Strong experience in IT product and program management.
- Good understanding of pharma and new product launch.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Problem solver, oversees a portfolio of multiple initiatives
- Manage partner relationships across multiple verticals.
- Innovative thinker for digital opportunities and process improvement.
- Ability to manage projects on tight timelines and synthesize multiple sources of data.
- Ability to work in partnerships across functions and teams.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology, 3+ yrs in project or program management
- Proven competences in innovation, strategic or visionary thinking, agile methodologies, and people management.
- Proven competences in stakeholder alignment, business need analysis, and customer/results focus.
- Prior experience working with and managing third-party service providers preferred.
- Experience directly & routinely interacting with a business unit brand and operational colleagues.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Interest in technology trends and application of technology to improve end user’s experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and/or proficient in project management practices, portfolio review, finance and budgeting.
- Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Experience with US Pharmaceutical digital and field force HCP and Consumer engagement strategies, technologies, and data.
EEO Verbiage for US Reqs
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.