Executive Administrative Assistant
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Executive Administrative AssistantApply Now
Performs high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for assigned leader and leadership team.
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of improvement processes; actively participates in self- and team audits and resulting process improvements
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
This job posting excludes CO applicants.
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0036767