Biologics Inventory Senior Financial Analyst
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Biologics Inventory Senior Financial AnalystApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Biologics Inventory Senior Financial Analyst in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
The Global Inventory team is part of the Global Manufacturing and Supply organization. The team is responsible for consolidating inventory across all Takeda entities, building processes to capture data, data integrity, compliance with inventory policy, planning and forecasting, and partnering with Supply Chain and Operating units to drive efficient inventory levels. This role will specifically support the Biologics operating unit.
As a Biologics Inventory Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with finance, operations and site leaders to provide monthly results to enable global consolidation
- Leading monthly inventory calls with sites to understand inventory fluctuations
- Providing timely, relevant and accurate reporting and analysis of inventory results for Operating Unit against budget to facilitate decision making toward budget achievement
- Developing and maintain various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance to enable consolidation
- Working closely with business partners and sites to ensure accurate inventory reserve reporting including aging reserves by product
- Working closely with Corporate Finance to understand the Profit In Inventory
- Demonstrating appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
- Using financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts to provide practical counsel to Operating Units and management to drive business results
- Understanding and faciliate integration of business processes,people and relevant technology to drive efficiency and business decision making across the company
- Analyzing data to ensure compliance with inventory policy and according to legal, internal and SOX requirements
- Assisting with month end inventory financial close process including resolving discrepancies between ERP systems
- Leading quarterly meetings with Supply Chain to identify inventory write-offs
- Assist with the annual budget process for inventory across all entities
- Other ad hoc requests, as needed
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global and remote team setting
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent degrees
- 4+ years of experience in Finance, Business, or Supply Chain
- Proven analytical skills and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP ERP and HFM (Hyperion)
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law – Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job ID SR0041696