Associate Director Project Management Global Manufacturing Science
Lexington, Massachusetts, Dublin, Ireland, Zurich, Switzerland
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful Takeda UK & Ireland Commercial employee?
Check out the traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
Our Corporate Philosophy’s core components include our Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Roadmap.
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Find out more about Life at Takeda
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Aligning our actions and decisions with our priorities (Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and core values is the foundation of our workplace culture.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Associate Director Project Management Global Manufacturing ScienceApply Now
- Provide project management expertise to CMC LCM activities for Takeda’s biologics portfolio
- Leverage technology platforms and processes to efficiently collect project data and deliver actionable project intelligence through effective use of visualization and reporting
- Manages cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment to ensure successful completion of project goals
- Responsible for CMC project management of one or more biologic products as co-lead with the CMC Lead; may also lead CMC subteams for specific LCM projects
- Responsible for CMC strategy execution to enable effective lifecycle initiatives for supply continuity, risk management, line extensions & discontinuation, launch execution & global expansion/contraction, COGs management, regulatory activities, product / process knowledge, capability & improvement, tech transfer, and process validation
- Use data-driven decision-making processes to enable timely and objective recommendations for continuation, acceleration, reprioritization, redesign of the development plan.
- Accountable for creating cross-functional plans, budgets, and resource estimates, to drive successful and timely project completions
- Use agile principles to reduce process complexity and increase organizational capacity
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Education / experience
- BS in engineering, life sciences, or related field with a Minimum 12 years experience, MS with a minimum of 10 years experience, or PhD with minimum 6 years experience in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Experience operating globally in a matrixed organization highly preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, etc)
- Knowledge of leadership and project management methodologies (Agile, Lean, DMAIC, Waterfall, and/or PMBOK)
Create a project management environment that fosters a patient-focused entrepreneurial mindset
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law – Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job ID SR0040031