Associate Director Project Management Global Manufacturing Science
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Associate Director Project Management Global Manufacturing ScienceApply Now
- Provide project management expertise to CMC LCM activities for Takeda’s biologics portfolio
- Leverage technology platforms and processes to efficiently collect project data and deliver actionable project intelligence through effective use of visualization and reporting
- Manages cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment to ensure successful completion of project goals
- Responsible for CMC project management of one or more biologic products as co-lead with the CMC Lead; may also lead CMC subteams for specific LCM projects.
- Responsible for CMC strategy execution to enable effective lifecycle initiatives for supply continuity, risk management, line extensions & discontinuation, launch execution & global expansion/contraction, COGs management, regulatory activities, product / process knowledge, capability & improvement, tech transfer, and process validation.
- Use data-driven decision-making processes to enable timely and objective recommendations for continuation, acceleration, re-prioritization, redesign of the development plan.
- Accountable for creating cross-functional plans, budgets, and resource estimates, to drive successful and timely project completions.
- Use agile principles to reduce process complexity and increase organizational capacity.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Education / experience
- BS in engineering, life sciences, or related field with a Minimum 12 years experience, MS with a minimum of 10 years experience, or PhD with minimum 6 years experience in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Experience operating globally in a matrixed organization highly preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, etc)
- Knowledge of leadership and project management methodologies (Agile, Lean, DMAIC, Waterfall, and/or PMBOK)
- Create a project management environment that fosters a patient-focused entrepreneurial mindset
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law – Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job ID SR0040030