TA PartnerApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0042936 Date posted 10/14/2019 Location: Lessines, Belgium
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the strategic development and execution of proactive recruitment strategies in order to attract key talent in line with corporate objectives. Will develop strong partnerships with internal and external customers, and build pipelines of qualified candidates to meet both existing and forecasted talent needs. Demonstrates and maintains a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, while continuously building strong recruiting networks and developing innovative and creative methods and techniques to source talent and promote the Shire brand.
Representation in recruitment related events ( job fairs , exhibitions, schools and universities)
- Through proactive direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals, builds an external network of selected and targeted prospective candidates and industry contacts
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently recruiting for and managing all allocated requirements
- Analyzes current and future market trends, with an understanding of Shire and the pharmaceutical/biotech industry, in order to effectively develop effective talent acquisition strategies
- Develops selective and targeted competitive intelligence by key markets and functional areas
- Consistently creates and sustains effective methods in developing a diverse pool of qualified candidates
- In collaboration with the TA Lead, leverages workforce planning data to assist in the development of staffing plans
- Recommends relevant resources, techniques and selection criteria for interviewing, assessing, and evaluating applicants for suitability; facilitates the hiring team de-brief meetings; provides consultative advice on selection and evaluation ensuring consistent application of the selection criteria is complete and in line with local legislation
- Creates the optimal candidate experience by identifying the key decision levers; developing and creating innovative and attractive market competitive offer packages in collaboration with Compensation and HR Business Partners.
- Effectively challenges hiring managers and business leaders to ensure hiring activities have the necessary level of priority and to select a candidate considering the appropriate mix of capabilities, technical skills, “fit” and long-term potential
- Provides appropriate feedback throughout the interview and selection process to advise and influence hiring managers, ensuring an overall effective hire
- Adheres to the established Shire Recruitment policies and procedures, including the Internal Application policy, the Employee Referral Program, the Position Requisition Process
- Follows all steps to ensure job files are complete and accurate in accordance with Shire practice and policy and the guidelines established by local legislation
- Ensures that recruitment activity is updated in an accurate, compliant and timely manner within the applicant tracking system
- Shares best practice and ideas amongst the broader recruitment team
Education & Experience Requirements
- Demonstrative recruiting knowledge including recruiting all level candidates into a highly sophisticated matrix corporate setting
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology or Manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Ability to directly source talent at all levels adopting creative strategic methods; Executive Search experience highly preferred.
- Significant experience developing and implementing comprehensive recruitment sourcing strategies; identifying and leveraging external search firms; institutions and professional organizations; and developing personal recruitment networks
- Understanding and skill in the use of broad range of recruitment tools and services including Web-based services; candidate search databases and applicant tracking systems, contingent and retained search consultants; and college based placement services
- French is required and fluent English.
Complexity and Problem Solving
Sr. Recruiter will be required to not only fulfill the day-to-day duties of recruitment full life cycle delivery, but will also proactively participate in process improvement efforts, special recruitment projects, and broader HR Operations initiatives.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.