Business Area Overview
On the Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) team at Takeda, you’ll be part of a rapidly transforming industry that’s applying technology and data in new ways. Within our agile, innovative, people-centric organization, your work will matter every day as you use your skills to help us manufacture therapies for patients on our four platforms:
- Small Molecules
- Cell and Gene
As part of the GMS team, you'll have the opportunity to pursue unique experiences and build new skills, and you'll know that the work you do every day makes an impact — on our patients, our people, our planet, and on yourself.
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 11 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2022.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Sustainability ManagerJob ID R0068024 Date posted May. 23, 2022 Location Lessines, Belgium
About the role:
Sustainability Manager is responsible for defining, coordinating & report on our 2030 Net Zero Carbon plan. She/he will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure productive relationships are in place to deliver according to our commitments.
How you will contribute:
- You drive and coordinate the reduction of Takeda’s carbon footprint towards zero emissions (for all 3 Scopes of GHG protocol) by analyzing and benchmarking the ‘as is’ situation and supporting the elaboration of the roadmap
- You ensure technology watch to detect innovations in the field of energy production raising from the market at an early stage
- You follow up on the regulatory and legislative framework (ensure projects' adaptability with regards to the site environmental permit as well as local & European legislation evolution and ESG criteria applicable for the site
- You collaborate with Engineering Department to ensure new technologies envisioned through technology watch or coming from the field are suitable for the Lessines site
- You act as project manager for a variety of sustainability initiatives
- You define and implement governance including dashboards and KPI’s to track progress and performance.
What you bring to Takeda:
- University degree in engineering, Environmental management or equal by experience
- Knowledge of environmental regulatory requirements
- Passionate about sustainability, climate change and technology
- Knowledge of the “Bilan Carbone” standard / Certification preferred
- You have a good understanding of and experience with GHG inventory, Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), Science Based Targets and options for mitigation and removal
- You have excellent communication skills, you are a team-oriented worker and you know how to have an impact on teams
- You have a proactive “solution-oriented” attitude
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage time
- Full professional proficiency in French and English
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information, or characteristics, marital or other status. At Takeda, we embrace diversity as a whole.
LocationsBEL - Lessines
Time TypeFull time
View All GMS JobsSearch
Supply and Production Planning Lead
Apply for Supply and Production Planning Lead Lessines, Belgium Supply Chain
Manager or Specialist, Pharmaceutical Technology Researcher (Injection) / 製剤技術研究者（注射剤）
Apply for Manager or Specialist, Pharmaceutical Technology Researcher (Injection) / 製剤技術研究者（注射剤） Hikari, Japan Quality
Laboratory Scientist (f/m/d)
Apply for Laboratory Scientist (f/m/d) Vienna, Austria Manufacturing Sciences
We take action by focusing on our four priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital
About our location
Lessines, WalloniaExpand Map