Senior CAPEX Project Manager
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Senior CAPEX Project ManagerApply Now
The senior capital project manager is leading and executing from definition to handover critical capital projects directly linked to the site strategy. He is delivering ‘’best in class’’ projects that meets strict safety, quality, capital and schedule requirements.
The senior capital project manager has a proven leadership, project management mastery, strong technical skills and the ability to deal with complexity.
The senior project manager ensures projects are successful by taking full responsibility for:
- Managing projects of varying complexity that span organizational boundaries and is responsible for their successful delivery
- Ensure that projects are conducted at the highest quality, within time and budget, and that the risk level is managed.
- Coordinate and supervise project execution related activities, from initiation to close out (hand-over)
- Responsible for meeting the project scope, status, controlling
- Provide the expertise in project management
- Interface with major projects/initiatives at the specific plant.
- Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing organization and industry standards (PMM, cGMP, GEP, etc.)
- Act as a generalist (beside expert knowledge)
- Coordinates all stakeholders
- Facilitation of problem-solving sessions and or other planning sessions
- Responsible for regular adjustment with business strategy
- Leading project teams and assure escalations, quality of deliverables, preparing formal fact based technical reviews and discussions with appropriate functional leaders including recommendations (with risks) and/or options
- Ensure adequate functional resources are available and raise / escalate if they are not
- Drive projects identification, scoping, prioritization, coaching, reviewing, tracking and reporting
- Develop, clarify and manage the scope of the project, define contract deliverables and achieve targeted outcomes
- Ensure that appropriate management support is built for these projects
- Assemble project team, identify needed resources, assign responsibilities and develop timeframes to facilitate successful completion of project activities
- Creates the request for budget and justifying the project to the different level of the organization
- Responsible for the adequate utilization of all quality systems as defined by Takeda Procedures within the projects organization.
- Ensure that appropriate safety measures are taken to prevent all risks of injury
- Execute projects & programs according to the PM standards
- responsible for having RFI, RFP, orders and contracts in place
- Establish and maintain visibility of the status and issues on all actives projects.
- Ensure key measures and targets are developed for all projects
- Communicate status of projects in a clear and concise format
- Responsible for internal communication to the project team, stakeholder and Management
- Presents the projects to different levels and for different reasons (including key, internal & engineering reviews
- Responsible for Project cost control and controlling and reporting
- Close interactions /w cost control and schedule persons
The senior project manager is also supporting site strategy and works with peers to
- translate the business strategic roadmaps into projects/programs
- Identify and monitor dependencies between projects/programs
- estimate projects
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0048460