Reliability Engineer II (MAI129)Apply Now Email Me Job ID SR0036901 Date posted 05/23/2019 Location: Lessines, Belgium
The core purpose of the Reliability Engineer is to be responsible to support the manufacturing and operational maintenance activities by improving the effectiveness and reliability of equipment, investigating the deviations and recurrent issues, reviewing the maintenance methods, developing training modules and being the maintenance interface in the project teams.
- Investigate the root cause of exceptions related to technical issues, define and implement the associate action plan.
- Be the interface between Project team and the maintenance operational team, establish the maintenance requirements, participate to the equipments reception and installation, develop the PM plan, spare parts list, SOP and trainings.
- Develop technical expertise in process equipment, filling lines, facilities, utilities and HVAC in order to develop training modules and train the maintenance & calibration team.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of maintenance plans.
- Improve the effectiveness and the reliability of equipment, installation as well as the EHS aspects.
- Support the investigations of Manufacturing and Quality Team.
- Establish and submit budget for the improvement projects with all the justifications. Follow the budget during project to avoid any overspending
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.