Quality Compliance Sr Specialist
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Quality Compliance Sr SpecialistApply Now
Summary of Primary Duties:
The Quality Compliance Specialist will lead, and/or participate actively to the site compliance program including inspection readiness program, GMP/Compliance walkthroughs, external and internal audits, gap assessments, and delivery of continued education on GMP and Compliance; the preparation and maintenance of key quality indicators and site metrics for the appropriate communication to Site Leadership and Global teams.
He/she will have a key role during inspections (e.g. preparation room coordinator, inspection liaison, and/or inspection host during inspections). He/she will perform site self-inspections and will be responsible for leading various projects internal and/or external to the department. The person is responsible for collaborating within the network to share inspection knowledge and participate to global projects, as well as to drive process improvements at the site level.
- Drive Inspection readiness projects and assist other areas within the facility in understanding FDA, EU, and other quality requirements
- Conduct inspection readiness and inspection management training and coaching; support and coach business on compliant processes
- Have a key role during inspections (e.g. preparation room coordinator, inspection liaison, and/or inspection host during inspections)
- Conduct GMP/Compliance walkthroughs, self-inspections to identify potential gaps or risks and provide guidance on mitigation/resolution
- Compile and/or review various key quality indicator trends/metric data at defined frequencies. Prepares and reports trend and metric data via management review operating mechanisms
- Maintain a high level of expertise in current regulatory requirements and serve as a plant resource for compliance to these requirements and by delivering continued education on GMP and Compliance
- Support the Product Quality Reviews writing
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school / university degree in biology, biochemistry, industrial or chemical engineering
- Prefer experience with supporting HA inspections, e.g FDA, MoHs
- At least five years auditing experience within the pharmaceutical industry
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of regulatory regulations, cGMP, and Quality Systems is required
- Be a self-driven individual who requires minimal supervision
- Ability to handle audit situations and interaction in a tactful, professional and effective manner
- Must have excellent time management, organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills; able to efficiently communicate with cross- functional teams (locally and globally) and management
- Project management capabilities
- Demonstrates ability to lead / facilitate group discussions in a constructive and positive direction.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in ability to train others
- Possess proficient computer skills and be experienced using MS Office Tools and Microsoft Teams.
- The position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around observing conditions in the facility - must be able to enter laboratory and manufacturing environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken French
LocationsBEL - Lessines
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0030428