Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Quality Compliance Self-Inspection Sr Specialist
Summary of Primary Duties:
The Quality Compliance Self-Inspection Sr Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of self-inspection program, and oversight of related corrective action plans and internal education as necessary.
In conjunction with Compliance leadership, he/she will develop an annual auditing and monitoring plan.
He/she will conduct auditing (locally and across the Manufacturing sites of the company) and monitoring activities and review necessary documents to determine compliance with regulations and/or policies and procedures. He/she will prepare written reports of audit results including recommendations for improvement and investigations as necessary.
He/she will oversee the Self-Inspection CAPA program. Track the CAPA investigations and ensure they are being completed on time with appropriately documented investigations, corrective action plans, effectiveness checks, etc.
He/she will evaluate the adequacy of the provided evidence against the approved Audit Action Plan.
The Quality Compliance Self-Inspection Sr Specialist will participate actively to the site compliance program including inspection readiness program, GMP/Compliance walkthroughs, external and internal audits, gap assessments, and delivery of continued education on GMP and Compliance; the preparation and maintenance of key quality indicators and site metrics for the appropriate communication to Site Leadership and Global teams.
- Schedule, prepare, conduct, document, and follow-up of assigned GxP walkthroughs, self-inspections in accordance with Takeda corporate standards
- Provide guidance on mitigation/resolution
- Maintain inspection readiness plan, conduct inspection readiness training, and coordinate support staff
- Maintain a high level of expertise in current regulatory requirements and serve as a plant resource for compliance to these requirements and by delivering continued education on GMP and Compliance
- Drive Inspection readiness projects and assist other areas within the facility in understanding FDA, EU, and other quality requirements
- Have a key role during inspections (e.g. preparation room coordinator, inspection liaison, and/or inspection host during inspections)
- Compile and/or review various key quality indicator trends/metric data at defined frequencies. Prepare and report trend and metric data via management review operating mechanisms
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school / university degree in biology, biochemistry, industrial or chemical engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience required as a Quality Auditor in a regulated pharmaceutical
- Prefer experience with supporting HA inspections, e.g. FDA, MoHs
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of regulatory regulations, cGMP, and Quality Systems is required
- Be a self-driven individual who requires minimal supervision
- Ability to handle audit situations and interaction in a tactful, professional and effective manner
- Must have excellent time management, organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills; able to efficiently communicate with cross- functional teams (locally and globally) and management
- Project management capabilities
- Demonstrate ability to lead / facilitate group discussions in a constructive and positive direction.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in ability to train others
- Possess proficient computer skills and be experienced using MS Office Tools and Microsoft Teams.
- Must be able to enter laboratory and manufacturing environment
- Must be able to travel approximately 20% - international
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken French