QC Coordinator I
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
QC Coordinator IApply Now
The primary role of the QC Chromato Operational Coordinator in the QC Laboratory is to ensure a correct operation and effectiveness in the work of the laboratory technicians I and II involved in the chromatography team, by integrating a follow-up of the planning and an adequate revision of the results for a product release within the target dates. In order to ensure that all the laboratory activities are performed in accordance with the Good Laboratory Practices, the coordinator needs to report all deviations and investigate in order to find the adequate solutions. The coordinator will lead a group of 4 - 5 laboratory technicians.
- To respect and to ensure that the laboratory technicians I and II involved in the chromatography team respect all applicable procedures in terms of quality and safety.
- To ensure the approbation of results generated by the chromatography team within the target dates.
- To organize and to follow QC testing activities of the chromatography team (assays schedule, equipment follow-up, orders and expirations of reagent, …).
- To follow and to document the laboratory deviations of the chromatography team as well as the corrective and preventive actions until their closure and within the target dates.
- To manage the chromatography team in a routinely way.
- To ensure that the laboratory technicians I and II involved in the chromatography team are adequately trained.
- To initiate, in order to improve the effectiveness of the chromatography team, changes on Control Test Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures,…
- To work in a team spirit with all other groups within the QC Lab (back-up)
- Bachelor/Master: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent (degree is depending on the number of years experience in a relevant field)
- Ability to lead a team
- Be organized
- Excellent communicator and team spirit
- Knowledge of the Good Laboratory Practices
- Enthusiastic, positive spirit and open mind
- Fluency in writing scientific French and good knowledge of English (verbal/writing)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Background in analytical chemistry or people management, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
Horaire : Journée
Rapporte à : QC Manager
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0042781